Sunday 18 August 2013

The Godbold family

Today I had the absolute pleasure of photographing an old friend and her gorgeous family. 

Kerri and her fiancé Simon are getting married in September and I have the honour of photographing their day for them. 



Today we decided to have a little practice photo session with their beautiful daughter Amelie-Lila. Mainly so they could all get used to having a camera pointed at them during their wedding day and also to try out some poses off the day itself. 



We headed to Becketswell near to Wymondham Abbey in Wymondham and had some fun whilst managing to capture the Abbey in the background. 



We then headed over to the Abbey and had some photos taken amongst the ruins. 

I really really enjoyed the session this morning and I hope they did too. Judging by the big smiles on everyone's faces I'm guessing they did!!



Thanks for reading,

Laura xx


No comments:

Post a Comment