Monday 10 June 2013

Weddings and Princesses

I have been on maternity leave from the day job and the photography job for almost a week now and have been busy catching up on admin and the last of my photography edits. 

Sadly what I thought would be a fairly easy job with editing the princess party photos I took 2 weeks ago has turned into quite a time consuming task!! 

However, it is testing my photoshop abilities and I am getting pretty good with the old magnetic lasso tool!! 

Hopefully should have the first lot of princess party edits ready to be sent out to their recipients within the next few days. 


A few weeks ago I had the great opportunity of working with Tatum Reid (www.tatumreid.com) and second shot for her at one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever had the privilege of being at.  

The ceremony of the joining of Becca and Ollie was held at Coltishall church whilst the wedding breakfast was held at Hoveton Hall Gardens. Simply beautiful and absolutely stunning!! 




This was the first wedding I have ever photographed and also the first time I have ever been a second shooter. Tatum was absolutely brilliant though. Her patience and kindness with me being a newbie was very much welcomed and I am so grateful for the opportunity. 


I was not sure whether wedding photography was my thing at all before the day but now know it is certainly an avenue I would absolutely LOVE to pursue!!




Now just for baby MontyMKII to hurry up and make an appearance so I can get some more practice in...!


Thanks for reading,

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment